Thursday, August 28, 2008

TReturn to Johnson

So I have completely neglected writing in this for a few weeks even though I'm pretty sure nobody reads it. It has been a crazy few weeks getting ready to come back to school. After moving from Springfield home and then to school I am so excited to finally be done moving around and I can focus on the important things of school now. Thats not to say I won't be busy. Tomorrow I will have my first Greek class of the semester with a guy that has a reputation for being hard and challenged me enough in my BCB class. I am totally excited for the class and I wouldn't take it with anyone else except Rodriguez because I know he will push me, but I am worried about all that I am involved in. Like tonight I had one of two meetings I still need to have before I preach student-led chapel on Wednesday. I had a meeting with the worship leader of student-led and I still need to meet with the professor in charge of it. Plus I have the River to be concerned about. So next week I preach on Wednesday and then again on Sunday. Pretty sure everyone is going to be sick of hearing me speak. Oh well it should be fun.

But all in all it is good to be back and I cannot wait to get even more involved in everything this semester because I seem to have a good list of classes I can go off of. I have Old Testament Poetry, Composition, Greek, Speech, and Homiletics. It isn't too heavy off a schedule but I will stay busy. It is exciting however to be back in a place where I can get into those deep discussions with my friends about life, Church and God which come up a lot. Well I will have to expand upon some of my crazy thoughts later as I really have nothing bugging me right now or nothing I have to think through. I promise, it will come later.  Till next time...

No comments: